Monday 7 April 2008

Is it really British Summertime?

Hello avid readers,
I have not written for some time as again my life is very boring! I am officially on my school 'Easter' holidays and have had my first lie in of the holidays. I do feel sorry for Nathan who is getting up at 530 at the moment and having to leave me in bed sleeping.

So what is going on weather? Last week it was so mild it was beginning to feel like summer and now we have snow? This time last year it was so warm people were heading to the beach! The weather is going crazy.

I have just been to balance group and I'm having a little rest on the sofa, trying to summon up some energy from somewhere to go swimming tonight. My legs still seem to be cramping up at night, and I wake up and walk like a robot for half an hour or so. I seem to be crampy in different parts of my leg each day and I'm still no wiser as to the reasoning behind it!

Well it is not long now (about 7 weeks or so) until we head to France for a week with the family. We are both looking forward to a break away from work and this country. We have got a couple of weekends away coming up with friends we don't get to see as often as we'd like, so we are looking forward to those too.
Take care
Emma x

No comments:

An insight to my life with MS